1. Data controller
- ANTEA Alliance of Independent Firms
- Address: Mallorca, 260 Ático, 08008 – Barcelona, España
- Tax ID Number: G64979966
- Phone: +34 93 215 59 89
- Fax: +34 93 487 28 76
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Data collected
This website collects the following categories of personal data:
- User-provided information:
Such as the company name, name of the contact person, telephone number, email, city and country to attend, manage and respond the request submitted through the web forms, in addition to any other data that users may deliver.
3. Purposes and lawful basis for personal data processing:
ANTEA, will process the user's data for the following purposes:
- Consent (Art. 6.1.a GDPR)
- a) Attention and response of your requests for information about our services through the web form or email.
- b) Inquiries via contact form and email.
- Performance of a contract or application of contractual measures (art. 6.1.b GDPR)
- a) Attend your ANTEA membership application and manage the enrolment process as well as the relationship.
- b) Create and manage your member profile to log in the ANTEA’s intranet
4. Google reCAPTCHA
We use "Google reCAPTCHA" (hereinafter "reCAPTCHA") on our website. This service is provided by Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irlanda.
o check whether the data entered on our website (such as on a contact form) has been entered by a human or by an automated program. To do this, reCAPTCHA analyses the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, how long the visitor has been on the website, or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis will be forwarded to Google. The reCAPTCHA analyses take place completely in the background. Website visitors are not advised that such an analysis is taking place. Data processing is based on Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its site from abusive automated crawling and spam.
The data collected is transferred to Google for the evaluation described, previously shortening your IP address in either the member states of the European Union or the European Economic Area. Under certain circumstances and if necessary, the information may be referred to a Google server in the United States.
5. Sharing and disclosure of information to third parties
Your personal information will be shared with the professional firms appointed from our network to render the services requested and eventually hired and to contact them. Apart from this, we do not generall share or disclose your information to third parties unless we have with your authorization which will be required, or alternatively, to comply with a legal obligation or with public and law enforcement authorities and courts.
Likewise, we will not use your personal data for purposes other than those expressed in this policy.
6. Data retention
The personal data provided will be stored as long as they membership holds or are necessary to respond to the requests submitted, and in any case as long as the deletion is not requested for by the data subject, as well as the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that in each case correspond according to each type of data.
7. Commercial communications
ANTEA it does not SPAM or bulk send commercial campaigns electronically unsolicited or unauthorized by users. Information about news, events or publications is only published on this website
If in the future ANTEA carries out marketing and brand campaigns or sends communications though electronic means from the personal and contact information retrieved on the website or by another source, prior to it, shall request user’s consent and modify this Policy.
Underage users are not allowed to request and hire the services offered by ANTEA members.
9. Personal data security
In attempting to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the transmission, collection, storage and disclosure of personal data provided on a preventive and reactive basis in the face of situations of risk of alteration, loss, and unauthorized processing or access.
10. International data transfers
ANTEA does not share or transfer your data outside Spain or the European Economic Area (EEA). However, if necessary, they will be carried out in accordance with the guarantees and obligations set out in the General Data Protection Regulation through the appropriate mechanisms to authorise the transfer of data. Without prejudice to the exceptions provided for in the GDPR, they are:
- Data Protection adequacy decision issued by the European Commission on a country, territory or one or more sectors specific to that country or international organisation.
- Legally binding and enforceable instrument between public authorities or bodies.
- Binding Corporate Rules
- Code of Conduct or Certification Mechanism, together with binding and enforceable commitments by the controller or processor in the third country to apply adequate safeguards.
- Standard contractual clauses for the personal daa processing.
11. Users privacy rights
Once, as a user of the Website you have provided us with your personal data, current legislation allows you as a data subject:
- Request ACCESS to personal data relating to the data subject, being able to know if we are processing your personal data and access your personal data.
- Request the RECTIFICATION of the data if they are inaccurate.
- Request the DELETION of your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose that was communicated, or in the event that we no longer have the necessary legal basis to continue the processing.
- Request the LIMITATION of your treatment, in some cases, so we may temporarily discontinue treatment or keep them beyond the time set when you may need it.
- To OBJECT to the processing of that information you have provided to us, unless there are overriding legitimate grounds for the processing to prevail.
- REVOKE consent for each specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on express consent.
- Request the PORTABILITY of the data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or mechanical reading format.
- To file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent supervisory authority, if you believe that we have not taken care of you correctly.
12. Exercise of rights
By post mail or email to the address referred in section 1 of this Policy, expressing "Personal Data" and indicating the right to be exercised and with respect to the specific sets of personal data with an attached copy of your ID document, along with your representative’s ID provided that you exercise your right through a person who acts on your behalf
13. Deadline to solve the exercise of rights
You will be informed of the actions arising from your request within one month which may be extended by two more months in the case of particularly complex applications and we will notify you of such extension within the first month.
In cases that do not meet your request, we will inform you of this, motivating your refusal within one month of your submission.
14. Users data updated
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data up to date, please inform us whenever there has been any change in it, otherwise we are not responsible for the veracity of these.
ANTEA cannot be deemed liable with respect to the personal data user provide when they interact with the links embeded in our website and that redirect to third party websites. In that case the processing of such data is subjected to their respective privacy policies which we encourage you to see and verify if they are GDPR compliant and process your data lawfully and fairly.
ANTEA may update and change this policy to adapt it to changes made in the contexts or circumstances that affect it the activities it spans such as changes in applicable laws, development and use of new features, software and apps, enabling new functionalities or modifications of the services offered. Thus, changes shall be.