In fulfilment of Act 34/2002, on Information Society and E-Commerce Services, ANTEA informs any Users of the webpage https://www.antea-int.com that the access, browsing and use of the same implies the express acceptance of all the terms included in these Conditions of Use, and their fulfilment will be required of any person accessing, browsing or using such webpage.
https://www.antea-int.com/ (hereinafter, the Web):
Corporate Name: ANTEA Alliance of Independent Firms
Tax ID Code Nº: G64979966
Registered Address: Calle Mallorca 260, ático, 08008 Barcelona (SPAIN)
Registered at the Registry of Associations with number 39.190, duly incorporated for an indefinite period by means of authorized Deed by the Notary Public of Barcelona, Mr. Miguel Angel Campo Güerri, on the 28th of October, 2008, under Protocol number 3.505.
OBJECT AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The object of these Conditions of Use is to regulate the access, browsing and use of the Web by the User, notwithstanding the right reserved by ANTEA to amend them.
The access, browsing and use of the content of the Web by the User after the coming into force of amended Conditions involve the acceptance of the same.
ANTEA will not be liable:
- for the inappropriate functioning and/or errors of the Web, if this is due to maintenance tasks, incidents, faulty functioning of the terminal or its insufficient capacity to support the systems which are essential for using the service.
- for any virus and/or other harmful components on the Web or the server hosting it.
- for any damage caused to the User in the event it is impossible to provide the service due to cases of unforeseen circumstances, force majeure or any other reasons not attributable to ANTEA.
- for any prejudice caused to themselves or to any third party by any person breaching the Conditions of Use that ANTEA established on the Web, or through the breach of the security systems of the Web.
- for any information published on its Web, whenever this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party.
ANTEA states it has adopted all the measures necessary, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the functioning of the Web and reduce to the extent possible any errors in the system, from a technical, legal and organisational perspective.
ANTEA will take the appropriate measures to ensure a rapid response, while not being liable for any delays due to telecommunications services.
Furthermore, ANTEA is not liable for any information stored in blogs, comments, social networks or any other means enabling third parties to publish information on its Web.
RULES OF ACCESS AND USE OF CONTENTS
In particular, without the following list being exhaustive, the following are prohibited:
- Obtaining the contents provided on the Web through unlawful or fraudulent means, theft or plagiarism.
- Using any of the services and contents provided by ANTEA for unlawful purposes.
- Performing any activity which might damage, overload, impair or prevent the normal activity of the Web or any third-party computer.
- Using the Web for the transfer, installation or publication of any virus, malware or any other harmful programs or files;
- Accessing without authorisation any section of the Web, other connected networks or systems, any server of ANTEA or the services offered through the Web, through pirating or falsification, password mining or any other unlawful means.
In the event the User should cause damage to any third parties, on making use of any service or content provided through the Web, they expressly release ANTEA from any liability of which it might be accused. To such end, the User will exclusively assume any liability which might arise.
ANTEA reserves the right to bring the appropriate legal actions in the event of the breach of any of the foregoing obligations by the User.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBPAGES
Furthermore, ANTEA will not be liable for the availability of such webpages, and does not subscribe any type of advertising, products or services offered on them.
The User accepts that ANTEA will not be liable for any damage or loss the User may incur as a result of the availability of the aforementioned webpages.
In addition, any User wishing to include links on the Web of ANTEA from their own webpage, they will be obliged to meet the following conditions:
- They must obtain the prior authorisation of ANTEA.
- The link will only link to the Web through its Internet address.
- From the webpage through which the link is made, no type of false or inaccurate statement regarding ANTEA may be made.
- The webpage establishing the link must observe current regulations and may not link to content which is unlawful, harmful, or contrary to morals or good conduct.
In any case, ANTEA, reserves the right to prohibit or not use at any time any hyperlink to this Web.
ANTEA holds the licences corresponding to the Intellectual Property Rights of the elements comprising the design of the Web, such as the trademark, commercial name or distinctive sign. In particular, it holds copyright protecting the logos, colour combinations, choice and form of presentation, source code of the Web, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, photographs, graphics, and any other content of the Web relating to the services, contents and/or tools provided by ANTEA.
Under no circumstances will it be understood that the access, browsing and use of the Web by the User implies any waiver, transfer or total or partial assignment of such rights by ANTEA.
The User may view, print and copy the contents of this Web for their private use, with the following being prohibited: their use for commercial purposes, or the exercise of the rights of the exploitation, reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available and transformation of all or part of the contents included on the Web without the prior express written authorisation of ANTEA.
SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
ANTEA reserves the right to suspend, amend, restrict or interrupt, whether temporarily or permanently, the access, browsing, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content and/or use of services of the Web, without or without prior notice, without the User being able to request any compensation for such reasons.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Conditions of Use are to be regulated by the applicable laws of Spain in force.
In order to resolve any dispute or issue related to this Web, the laws of Spain will apply, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, with the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid and, where applicable, the consumer Arbitration Courts being competent for resolving any disputes which may arise as a result of the content of these provisions.